Square 9 GlobalAction
Welcome to the Next Generation of Workflow
With its graphical approach, GlobalAction creates and maintains a variety of workflow processes, from the very basic to the most complex. Offering tremendous strength and flexibility, GlobalAction automates your business processes in a snap!
Featuring a fully web-based zero footprint design surface, GlobalAction offers a true cross-platform interface that can be accessed from PC and Mac devices.In addition, with On Demand Localization, the GlobalAction interface can be instantly switched from English to any number of world languages including; Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German and more. That means no matter where you are, GlobalAction is ready and waiting.
Top New Features
- Web-Based Designer – Graphical presentation of the process from start to finish makes it easy to create, troubleshoot, or revise a process; this expanded process palette provides superior visualization of the entire process, on a singular web-based canvas
- Inject GlobalForms – With the GlobalForms Node, administrators can insert a web form activity, set to email a link for users to enter required information; a PDF record of the form, including attachments, becomes part of the project documentation
- Multi-Threaded Engine – As a truly enterprise solution, GlobalAction is fully extensible and can be scaled to meet the needs of any sized organizations
- GlobalAnalytics – Dashboard views of your GlobalAction process queues, giving you instantaneous visibility into your transactional activity; GlobalAnalytics adds business intelligence to GlobalAction Workflows by providing management reports on document-driven processes
Key Features & Benefits
- Workflow Properties – Designated Workflow Properties introduce added security and process specific values to a record, while simplifying the overall database design
- Work Queue Security – New security level allows you to define which users can participate in a specific process or sub-process within the workflow
- Nodes – Nodes are the individual elements that compose the user’s specific Workflow structure; they are dragged from the Nodes pane, onto the Design Canvas, creating the flow of information as the user intends
- Drag & Drop Interface – Makes creating and editing processes efficient, simple and far less time consuming, translating into savings of project delivery costs
- Timed Event Triggers – Event Triggers add flexible intervals between workflow actions based on the timing of a process; a process can be set to notify a user once a day, once an hour, or once a minute and notification can be scheduled to escalate over time
- Process Connections – Connections are the links between the different Nodes on the Design Canvas; they are represented by arrows pointing towards the direction of the workflow, with labels explaining the action between Nodes